LAST GOLD QUEEN JEWELRY COLLECTION IS HERE!
ORDER YOURS !

LAST GOLD QUEEN COLLECTION

2/19/2013

MY HIP HOP DAILY!

New column about running my blog!its "MY HIP HOP DAILY  column about my favourite music,latest song,videos and news!
Some people believe in love, I believe in music!Some people make love, I turn up the radio!
Without music,my life would be so boring! My people know how much i love music and i would like to share it with you!
You can check out and enjoy my selection of  new songs,videos and news.Stay updated!!!
As u see,my music genre is hip hop!im listening this type of music from dusk till dawn non-stop!

My first post is  dedicated to Lil Wayne!He is one of my favourite rappers (maybe da one).Im not gonna  write his bio,just listen his great music!




"all she eat is d-ck ,shes on strict diet.THATS MY BABY"

scene from official video

On Feb. 14 he  released an official music video for his song "Love Me" featuring Drake and Future!
ENJOY IT!                     

                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY44zvhWhp4                                       

                        

STAY TUNED FOR DAILY UPDATES

No comments:

Post a Comment