LAST GOLD QUEEN JEWELRY COLLECTION IS HERE!
ORDER YOURS !

LAST GOLD QUEEN COLLECTION

3/01/2013

MY HIPHOP DAILY!

Before 5hours Kid Cudi Kid unleashes his self-produced new track "immortal".
He sings " i "tried to tell all my friends when I was a kid that I had powers And nobody wanted to believe me Alright.I am living my life as if I had powers And tonight I feel immortal"
Listen below:



My baddest Azaelia Banks  released a remix of Baauer's meme-hit "Harlem Shake"which  removed from soundcloud due to copyrights.
 

                                                   Watch her official video HERE!!


French Montana is featuring Nicki Minaj in "Freaks" (look my previous  MY HIP HOP DAILY).They
dropped a behind-the-scenes clip of their new video for their collaborated track.Nicky heats up the video cause she goes topless!she is crazy!!!
Here is the hot BTS video: 
ENJOY IT!
                                                                                                           Kelly Stunna JR

No comments:

Post a Comment