LAST GOLD QUEEN JEWELRY COLLECTION IS HERE!
ORDER YOURS !

LAST GOLD QUEEN COLLECTION

12/10/2014

H&M HOME

H&M HOME  launches in Pireaus Greece tommorow   and it will be the second store in Greece to carry  their home line! This is definitely going to be one of my go-to sources for decorating  on a budget    ('cause im in this home-decoration mood lately and my fashion blog will be fashion&interior design blog!)


                

MY TOP 9 PIECES





  what do you think? Anything  is catching your eye?




 Kelly Stunna Jr




5 comments:

  1. Oh i do not realize H&M home, thanks for introducing

    new post on my blog

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love h&m home. the pillow is gorgeoug
    you have a very nice blog, check out mine too maybe we can inspire eachother?

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool the products are amazing. hope you'll get time to check my blog we can follow each other too just let me know =) thanks http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there babe, u ok?
    Lovely blog and post, loveee hnm stuff I like your style of writing,
    thanks for sharing this with us.
    Follow back if you don't mind.
    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk
    Anyway have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!
    Dominia S.

    ReplyDelete